Canadian thanksgiving is this weekend. I am so PUMPED! I love going to visit all my family and eating a pile of comfort foods.
This isn’t what thanksgiving is all about of course, but they are definite perks! Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for what you have in your life. Normally when you spend some time thinking about this, things like my family, my home, my career come to mind.
I challenge you to think of 5 things you are thankful for, that are NOT in your everyday life, your personal bubble! I will list my 5 things to get things started and give you an idea of what I mean.
- Honey Bees- Not only do they make the ever delicious honey but they are incredibly necessary for our Eco-System
- Waterfalls- They are so impressive and beautiful. Whenever I go for a hike I pray I will come across one. They also make great white noise to put my baby to sleep.
- Airplanes- I rarely travel via plane because I don’t have the cash flow to afford it but the fact that we can fly anywhere in the world is amazing and a great privilege.
- National Parks- I love that huge beautiful areas of land are protected and available for us to enjoy. There is nothing comparable to a great day spent with nature.
- Fishers- I’m not too sure if this is what you call the people who go out on rough sea and risk their lives to get great big catches of fish, but I am grateful to have so many options for delicious fish when I go for sushi!
I am still thankful for my health, my family, and all the things I am lucky to have in my life, I just thought it would be nice to think outside the box to be thankful for other things that make my life great!